Effective Date: February 10th 2024.
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from you:
- Personal Information: This includes information that can be used to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use the Site, such as the pages you visit, the time you spend on each page, and the links you click.
- Device Information: This includes information about your device, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and device identifiers.
How We Collect Information
We collect information from you in the following ways:
- When you provide it to us: You may provide us with personal information when you fill out a form on the Site, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us directly.
- Automatically: We collect usage data and device information automatically when you use the Site.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Site.
- To respond to your inquiries and requests.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications, with your consent.
- To analyze how you use the Site so that we can improve it.
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
If you opt-in to receive SMS marketing messages from us, we will use your phone number to send you marketing and promotional messages. You can opt-out of receiving SMS marketing messages at any time by replying STOP to any message you receive from us.
Sharing Your Information
We will not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except as required by law.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the services you requested and to comply with our legal obligations.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to access your personal information.
- The right to rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal information.
- The right to request the erasure of your personal information.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability.
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.